It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:28 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Uravity - Feral Druid - 110
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:20 pm 

Character Name:
Uravity (Will be renaming as Tambiana soon)

Character Class:
Feral Druid

Character Specialization w/ OffSpec:
Feral w/ Working on Resto

Character Level:

WoW Armory: (Link from http://www.battle.net/wow)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ng/uravity

Are You The Original Owner Of The Account?
Yes

Do You Have An Authenticator?
Yes

What Are Your Strengths / What Are Your Weaknesses?
Strengths:
I pick up raid mechanics quick and always come prepared with extra food/flasks for people if we go wipe crazy. I have a solid understanding of Feral bleeds and know my rotation even through talent changes. I have raid led pugs numerous times and always strive to do better than the last time. I practice with LFR and pugs in my off time. I am willing to put in effort to change my rotation if it is proven to be better for certain bosses. I have good communication skills and don't mind respectfully speaking up if I've seen a boss mechanic work better.
Weaknesses:
I get stressed out when boss mechanics involve someone helping me but I seem to be the only one who doesnt help. No DBM Pull timer/No warning of when Lust is causes me to lose rotation and therefore I have a lower DPS as the outcome. I have a child and sometimes I get distracted or need to miss raid but we try REALLY hard to not have it affect raid times.

Please describe your first raiding guild to your last raiding guild and why you left or were removed. Include any type of raiding content you experience on your character:
Guilds:
A Rancid Bunch / Khadgar - Raided through heroic HFC I BELIEVE with the guild. Did PUG normal and heroic WoD raids weekly, however. I left the guild because the guild was falling apart and I did not feel like it was promoting proper character growth and team building.
Transferred to Icon for Legion. Did Normal Tomb and started Heroic Tomb. I got kicked off the team because of a disagreeance with what talent I should be using on the boss. While in discord I was being berated for explaining that a talent does not do what theyre saying, my child threw up on the floor, and I told them I couldn't argue anymore my child needed me, so I quit discord and WoW to help him. I was removed from the raid team shortly after.
Non Guild:
I have raid led EVERY WoD raid on normal and heroic. I have raid led all Legion raids besides Antorus on normal and herioc. I have only dont LFR for Antorus but I had to take a break right before release because a family member had cancer. I have been actively trying to build my ilv back up to an appropriate amount.

Link your World of Logs / Combat Parses Here: (Although this is not Required, it is helpful)
... I won't lie. I only just found out about the Log thing and haven't started using it because I have not done any progression raiding since I found out...

Please take a screen shot of your UI:

--
(User Interface. Screen shots can be done by using the “Print” button on your keyboard which is located next to the F12 button, this will then take a screen capture and save it to your World of Warcraft directory. Use an image service, we recommend http://www.imgur.com for this service as it has many functions to link for phpbb3 forums. [Imgur Directions: 1. Drag and Drop SS to the site or choose “Browse Your Computer” 2. Start Upload 3. On the right hand side you will see numerous available links – click the “BBCode (message boards & forums)” and paste it underneath this question]
–-

Blood Fist Raids Monday / Wednesday / Thursday from 8PM to 12AM EST (US) Blood Fist also raids LFR on Tuesdays (Not Mandatory). What is your availability per week? (Include Days and Hours)
I am available all raid times although some nights I might have to duck out at 11 if my son wants to lay down with me for bed.

Mumble is required to raid with Blood Fist, do you have Mumble installed? Do you have a headset / speakers and microphone? (Mics are not mandatory, but Mumble is – you can download mumble here: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/)
I have Mumble installed and I own a headset.

Do you have DBM (Deadly Boss Mods), BigWigs or another Boss Encounter Timer installed and working correctly? Are there any conflicts from you using the aforementioned add-ons?
I have DBM installed and keep it up to date. I use a few other addons including Rotation Builder and Exorsus Raid Tools

What are you looking for in a guild? Why did you choose Blood Fist apart from thousands of other guilds on numerous servers?
After moving to Earthen ring at the start of Legion I have found difficulty in location a guild that is welcoming and fair. I strive to be an active member of the guild community and I am looking for people who are the same, whether it be offering help and/or services or people wanting to group up and do things, I really appreciate active members. I am also looking for a raid team that is fair with gear (i.e. Rancid gave all the best gear to 3 or 4 players while demanding the rest of the team gear on their own if they got none.) and is willing to work with a team before reprimanding them. I chose Blood Fist because it seems like it offers all of these things and more and I just want a long term guild home that doesn't make me wish I hadn't logged in.

What can Blood Fist expect from you?
Good communication, promp raid preparation, profession services, leading groups for legacy achievements/items and dungeons. Offering assistance on my alts as well as my Alliance side alts. I strive to be as best as I can be and I want people to know that they can always come to me if they need anything. I work hard and I try to strive for the bar that is set for me. I always bring feasts and repairs to raid.

We use a loot system similar to EPGP however, our GM came up with the “LPS” system, have you read through our LPS description and understand how it works? Do you have any problems with this system?
Yes, I understand the system. No, I do not have any questions.

On a scale of 1 – 10 please rate your: (1 = Terrible 10 = Excellent)

1. Computer Performance (specifically particles / explosions / texture projection in a 25 man raid setting):
I run on low graphics for extra accomodation during large texture effects during raid
2. Internet Connection (run a speedtest.net from your living area to Chicago, IL):
3. Raid Awareness / Mechanics:
Like I said, I have a small child. He is 3 and sometimes he shoves himself or something into my face. Aside from that, as I have said, I take pride in learning fights fast and being consistent with mechanics.

List your Computer Stats: (Optional – Some of us like nerding out)

What is your average FPS? FPS during a 10 or 25M Raid?
85-95 FPS on average

Do you know anyone in Blood Fist who can vouch/sponsor you?
No.

Hypothetical Question: Grandma Gene forgets the yeast in her famous chocolate cake, would there be enough sugar in the cake to make the cake rise?
Cake will not rise with sugar alone and no yeast. It may still rise due to the flour/baking soda/baking powder combination, but sugar alone will not do anything.

Do you have any additional comments?
I am honestly very pleased with how in depth this application is and I really hope you will consider me to join the guild, even if I don't get to raid! Raiding is just a bonus; The community is what is important.

Post subject: Re: Uravity - Feral Druid - 110
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:41 pm 
Blood Fist Officer
Blood Fist Officer

Thank you for the App. When you get a chance please find me in game kardio#1748
Or just ask anyone if Blood-fist if kardio/cardio is on

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]