-----------------------------------

Character Name: Bizaar

Character Class: Hunter

Character Specialization w/ OffSpec: Beast Mastery/Survival

Character Level: 110

WoW Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ing/bizaar

Are You The Original Owner Of The Account? Yes

Do You Have An Authenticator? Yes

What Are Your Strengths / What Are Your Weaknesses?
I would say one of my strengths is that once I am apart of team I become very dedicated.
One of my weaknesses is that even after watching and reading new strat guides i usually need to actually do it to start to really understand it.

Please describe your first raiding guild to your last raiding guild and why you left or were removed. Include any type of raiding content you experience on your character:
My first raid team was in ICC back it was very casual and i was new to the game. I took a break from wow during Cata when I returned to wow in mop I tried out a few different
aie teams till I eventually join Horseshoes and Handgrenades. I have been raiding in different forms with them and a guesting into other teams with other toons since then.

Link your World of Logs / Combat Parses Here:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Ngydv1B6m8rCcDpM
that is most reason set of logs for my character that has actual kills on it. The team i have been raiding this toon with lately has been focusing only Heroic KJ.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/PgnfajyGw62L79rR/
I was able to get a run in that actually had us killing bosses. So i thought i would update with logs from that.

Please take a screen shot of your UI: Image
I have been trying to use more of the default as i go just in case one day a patch breaks a mod i am using.

Blood Fist Raids Monday / Wednesday / Thursday from 8PM to 12AM EST (US) Blood Fist also raids LFR on Tuesdays (Not Mandatory). What is your availability per week? (Include Days and Hours)
I am available for the most part Monday through Thursday. I am only required to work weekends I sometimes can be called in during the week but it is rare.

Mumble is required to raid with Blood Fist, do you have Mumble installed? Do you have a headset / speakers and microphone? (Mics are not mandatory, but Mumble is – you can download mumble here: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/)
I have mumble installed and a headset with a mic.

Do you have DBM (Deadly Boss Mods), BigWigs or another Boss Encounter Timer installed and working correctly? Are there any conflicts from you using the aforementioned add-ons?
I do use DBM and i have no conflict with these mods.

What are you looking for in a guild? Why did you choose Blood Fist apart from thousands of other guilds on numerous servers?
As far as just the guild, I look for a friendly community of people. For the raiding part I look for structure, challenge and of course a little fun since it is a game after all.

What can Blood Fist expect from you?
For me to try my best every time I show up.

We use a loot system similar to EPGP however, our GM came up with the “LPS” system, have you read through our LPS description and understand how it works? Do you have any problems with this system?
I do not have a problem with the system.

On a scale of 1 – 10 please rate your: (1 = Terrible 10 = Excellent)

1. Computer Performance (specifically particles / explosions / texture projection in a 25 man raid setting): 9
2. Internet Connection (run a speedtest.net from your living area to Chicago, IL): 7 ping 38 DL 58.81 UL 5.77
3. Raid Awareness / Mechanics: 8

List your Computer Stats:
MSI Z170A Gaming Pro
32 GBs DDR4 ram
I-5 6600k over clocked to 4.0 ghz
MSI GTX 970
512 gb SSD
in a Cooler Master HAF XB EVO

What is your average FPS? FPS during a 10 or 25M Raid? On ultra I have not had my frame rate drop low enough to look at what it is in a 25 raid setting.
The only time i have noticed a big drop is with world bosses with 40+ people then it sometimes drops in to the 20s

Do you know anyone in Blood Fist who can vouch/sponsor you? I have known Phrenominom for a number of years. I also know Bullwork, Psalm, and Merewyn

Hypothetical Question: Grandma Gene forgets the yeast in her famous chocolate cake, would there be enough sugar in the cake to make the cake rise?
It should still rise depending on if the rest of the ingredients are correct.

Do you have any additional comments?
Have a fantastic day everyone.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]