-----------------------------------

Character Name: Muaddiib

Character Class: Druid

Character Specialization w/ OffSpec: Feral/Balance/Guardian/Not Resto

Character Level: 110

WoW Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... g/muaddiib

Are You The Original Owner Of The Account? Yes

Do You Have An Authenticator? Yes, Android App

What Are Your Strengths / What Are Your Weaknesses?
Strengths: I can play most classes and specs at decent level of competency. I can gear and level alts/needed classes quickly. I watch boss strategy videos as they become available in order to learn the fights.
Weaknesses: I do not have a set schedule and my play times can be sporadic. I play alts more than I should.

Please describe your first raiding guild to your last raiding guild and why you left or were removed. Include any type of raiding content you experience on your character:
I have only actively raided in the current expansion when my schedule allowed, and the guild I am currently in has been very accepting of that. I am currently in Lords of Chaos on ER, and I have been in the guild since I started playing WoW again in MoP after quitting the game fairly early in Wrath. I am looking to move my character(s) to a guild that has more active members, currently the more active members of LoC have transferred to Blood Fist.

Link your World of Logs / Combat Parses Here: (Although this is not Required, it is helpful)
I do not currently have any logs or parses

Please take a screen shot of your UI:
https://imgur.com/a/ZNKzU

Blood Fist Raids Monday / Wednesday / Thursday from 8PM to 12AM EST (US) Blood Fist also raids LFR on Tuesdays (Not Mandatory). What is your availability per week? (Include Days and Hours)
My gaming schedule varies, I am mainly looking to be a social member in an active guild. I like to raid when I can, however currently running M+ dungeons is my main focus.

Mumble is required to raid with Blood Fist, do you have Mumble installed? Do you have a headset / speakers and microphone?
Yes, I have a headset and mic. I have Mumble and Discord.

Do you have DBM (Deadly Boss Mods), BigWigs or another Boss Encounter Timer installed and working correctly? Are there any conflicts from you using the aforementioned add-ons?
I currently use DBM, and there are no conflicts.

What are you looking for in a guild? Why did you choose Blood Fist apart from thousands of other guilds on numerous servers?
I am applying to Blood Fist since several of the more active players from my current guild have found a new home here. I play often and would like to be in a guild that has active members interested in doing content instead of just hearing crickets when I ask if anyone wants to run stuff.

What can Blood Fist expect from you?
Blood Fist can expect an active mature member that likes to run content on a variety of classes/specs/roles whenever I am available.

We use a loot system similar to EPGP however, our GM came up with the “LPS” system, have you read through our LPS description and understand how it works? Do you have any problems with this system?
Yes I have read through the LPS system, and I do not have any problems with it whatsoever.

On a scale of 1 – 10 please rate your: (1 = Terrible 10 = Excellent)

1. Computer Performance (specifically particles / explosions / texture projection in a 25 man raid setting): 10
2. Internet Connection (run a speedtest.net from your living area to Chicago, IL): 6, I live in a rural area and I am stuck with DSL, however it has been a reliable connection, just not the fastest.
3. Raid Awareness / Mechanics: 7

List your Computer Stats: (Optional – Some of us like nerding out)
i5 4690k, GTX 980, 16gb DDR3, fans, wires, etc... (My next build is going to be an RBG Unicorn Rainbow of Puke)

What is your average FPS? FPS during a 10 or 25M Raid?
100+

Do you know anyone in Blood Fist who can vouch/sponsor you?
Fhlank, Sokira/Arikos. I also know Plague sort of.

Hypothetical Question: Grandma Gene forgets the yeast in her famous chocolate cake, would there be enough sugar in the cake to make the cake rise?
No, but she would make it into delicious Whoopie Pies instead. Those things are freaking amazing, and there is enough powdered sugar in the filling to power North Korea's nuclear ICBM program for a year or three.

Do you have any additional comments?
Please accept me, I want to run dungeons and stuff without relying on the LFG tool.

Post subject: Re: Muaddiib Feral/Balance Druid / 110
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:06 am 
Blood Fist Officer
Blood Fist Officer

Hey sorry I missed this post. Reach out to kardio w/e you can.
Kardiovert/cardiovert

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]