-----------------------------------

Character Name: Shadowlich

Character Class: Warlock

Character Specialization w/ OffSpec: Aff/Demo main, Desto off

Character Level: 110

WoW Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... shadowlich

Are You The Original Owner Of The Account? Yes

Do You Have An Authenticator? No

What Are Your Strengths / What Are Your Weaknesses? Strengths: Willing to learn and improve, earlier this year I was barely geared enough for normal raiding, now I can get into heroic raiding within a month, I have also improved on how well I play my class greatly. Weakness: I am still a bit sloppy with my rotations, it may also take a few attempt on a boss for em to figure out which talents/spec is best for dps.

Please describe your first raiding guild to your last raiding guild and why you left or were removed. Include any type of raiding content you experience on your character: I was a member of normal raiding guild at the start of tomb, and I left when I realized that there was a very very small chance of seeing mythic with them. My current guild is a heroic raiding guild right now, but they have a similar problem to my old one, being that both guild bring family/friends to raid who cannot preform and refuse to remove them when we stop progressing bosses. I am currently looking for a more capable guild, and yours best fits my schedule.

Link your World of Logs / Combat Parses Here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/22433382

Please take a screen shot of your UI: http://imgur.com/vYHQXn6

Blood Fist Raids Monday / Wednesday / Thursday from 8PM to 12AM EST (US) Blood Fist also raids LFR on Tuesdays (Not Mandatory). What is your availability per week? This upcoming semester I may have some issues making raid times, I maybe up to two hour late, but the class i have is an art class that starts much earlier, I can be probably be out so I would be an hour late. Every other day of the week I am available from 8pm EST and later, though there is a chance studying will get in the way.

Mumble is required to raid with Blood Fist, do you have Mumble installed? Do you have a headset / speakers and microphone? (Mics are not mandatory, but Mumble is – you can download mumble here: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/) I have it.

Do you have DBM (Deadly Boss Mods), BigWigs or another Boss Encounter Timer installed and working correctly? Are there any conflicts from you using the aforementioned add-ons? I have DBM and it works fine.

What are you looking for in a guild? Why did you choose Blood Fist apart from thousands of other guilds on numerous servers? Without realm transferring or faction changing there is only one better guild, and they have already started mythic progression and have some similar issues with scheduling, so Blood fist is my likeliest guild where I can see mythic content. Honestly I am considering transferring if things don't work out this tier.

What can Blood Fist expect from you? Assuming I can be there, you can expect a well geared dps who has a strong will to push new content. I come prepared for raids with my own potions/food.

We use a loot system similar to EPGP however, our GM came up with the “LPS” system, have you read through our LPS description and understand how it works? Do you have any problems with this system? My current guild uses EPGP, so this is fine with me.

On a scale of 1 – 10 please rate your: (1 = Terrible 10 = Excellent)

1. Computer Performance (specifically particles / explosions / texture projection in a 25 man raid setting): 5/10
2. Internet Connection (run a speedtest.net from your living area to Chicago, IL): 8/10 15ms ping, 134mbps down/6mbps up
3. Raid Awareness / Mechanics: 8/10

What is your average FPS? FPS during a 10 or 25M Raid? Usually at least 30fps, I will turn down my graphics settings if it's necessary as they are set pretty high.

Do you know anyone in Blood Fist who can vouch/sponsor you? No.

Hypothetical Question: Grandma Gene forgets the yeast in her famous chocolate cake, would there be enough sugar in the cake to make the cake rise? No?

Post subject: Re: Shadowlich Aff/Demo Lock 110
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:55 am 
Blood Fist Officer
Blood Fist Officer

Hey, get it touch with me if you can: Slims#1766

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]