It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:05 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Edbullhead 110 Boomkin
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:59 pm 

Character Name: Edbullhead

Character Class: Druid

Character Specialization w/ OffSpec: Boomkin/ Resto

Character Level:110

WoW Armory: (Link fromhttp://us.battle.net/wow/en/charact ... ead/simple)

Are You The Original Owner Of The Account?yes

Do You Have An Authenticator?yes

What Are Your Strengths / What Are Your Weaknesses? My strength is versatility. My weaknesses are consistency and Mechanics

Please describe your first raiding guild to your last raiding guild and why you left or were removed. Include any type of raiding content you experience on your character: I’d never been in a competitive raiding guild, most recent guild was No Salt Needed on Area 52, which I left because I had stopped playing my druid, for more time on my Hunter. During my time there, I healed for them, but we got through EN Heroic.

Link your World of Logs / Combat Parses Here: (Although this is not Required, it is helpful)

Please take a screen shot of your UI:

--
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/KGluf"><a href="//imgur.com/KGluf"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
–-

Blood Fist Raids Wednesday / Thursday from 8PM to 12AM EST (US) Blood Fist also raids LFR on Tuesdays (Not Mandatory). What is your availability per week? (Include Days and Hours)
M-F: I am available 4:30 pm - Midnight
Saturday/Sunday: I am free all day
Mumble is required to raid with Blood Fist, do you have Mumble installed? Do you have a headset / speakers and microphone? (Mics are not mandatory, but Mumble is – you can download mumble here: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/)
I do have mumble, I also have discord

Do you have DBM (Deadly Boss Mods), BigWigs or another Boss Encounter Timer installed and working correctly? Are there any conflicts from you using the aforementioned add-ons? I do have DBM

What are you looking for in a guild? Why did you choose Blood Fist apart from thousands of other guilds on numerous servers? I am looking for a funny guild of friends that has fun while being competitive

What can Blood Fist expect from you? I learn very quickly, and am friendly/easy to get along with

We use a loot system similar to EPGP however, our GM came up with the “LPS” system, have you read through our LPS description and understand how it works? Do you have any problems with this system? I do not have any problems with this system.

On a scale of 1 – 10 please rate your: (1 = Terrible 10 = Excellent)

1. Computer Performance (specifically particles / explosions / texture projection in a 25 man raid setting):7
2. Internet Connection (run a speedtest.net from your living area to Chicago, IL): 26ms 37.43mbps download, 6.35mbps upload
3. Raid Awareness / Mechanics:7

List your Computer Stats: (Optional – Some of us like nerding out)

What is your average FPS? 35-45
FPS during a 10 or 25M Raid? 30-40

Do you know anyone in Blood Fist who can vouch/sponsor you? Tarryn (Shelly)

Hypothetical Question: Grandma Gene forgets the yeast in her famous chocolate cake, would there be enough sugar in the cake to make the cake rise? Sugar alone doesn’t cause a cake to rise.

Do you have any additional comments? I love this game, and hope to enjoy its raiding scene once again. I also enjoy Mythic + quite a bit

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]