Post subject: Merewyn
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:29 am 
Blood Recruit
Blood Recruit

Character Name: Merewyn

Character Class: paladin

Character Specialization w/ OffSpec: Holy/ret/prot Main holy

Character Level:110

WoW Armory: (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... wyn/simple)

Are You The Original Owner Of The Account? Yes

Do You Have An Authenticator? yes

What Are Your Strengths / What Are Your Weaknesses? Love structure/hate the disjointed

Please describe your first raiding guild to your last raiding guild and why you left or were removed. Include any type of raiding content you experience on your character: Been raiding pretty much since BC.. Started out in a Guild Named Ruin then my computer blew up... went back to ruin when I fixed it... raided Lich, stopped playing cant remember why.. came back end of Cata cause my mother wanted me to heal for her guild... Final stand, left that guild.. joined Bloodfist... raided with Bloodfist for a bit in ToT... went back to final Stand raided for a while... Made my own guild.. Raided for a while.. bad things happened in my life stopped playing for a while... Came back Started raiding with AD series of unfortunate events, and here we are:) Cliff notes like 8 years...

Link your World of Logs / Combat Parses Here: (Although this is not Required, it is helpful)

Please take a screen shot of your UI:

--
(User Interface. Screen shots can be done by using the “Print” button on your keyboard which is located next to the F12 button, this will then take a screen capture and save it to your World of Warcraft directory. Use an image service, we recommend http://www.imgur.com for this service as it has many functions to link for phpbb3 forums. [Imgur Directions: 1. Drag and Drop SS to the site or choose “Browse Your Computer” 2. Start Upload 3. On the right hand side you will see numerous available links – click the “BBCode (message boards & forums)” and paste it underneath this question]
–-

Blood Fist Raids Monday / Wednesday / Thursday from 8PM to 12AM EST (US) Blood Fist also raids LFR on Tuesdays (Not Mandatory). What is your availability per week? (Include Days and Hours) I am around a lot buy earliest is 2 pm server time until I go to sleep

Mumble is required to raid with Blood Fist, do you have Mumble installed? Do you have a headset / speakers and microphone? (Mics are not mandatory, but Mumble is – you can download mumble here: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/)

Do you have DBM (Deadly Boss Mods), BigWigs or another Boss Encounter Timer installed and working correctly? Are there any conflicts from you using the aforementioned add-ons?
Yas!
What are you looking for in a guild? Why did you choose Blood Fist apart from thousands of other guilds on numerous servers?

What can Blood Fist expect from you? I love healing... and Raid healing and Mythic + healing is my FAVE things to do... almost always game unless I already made plans you can easy talk me into doing any of that..

We use a loot system similar to EPGP however, our GM came up with the “LPS” system, have you read through our LPS description and understand how it works? Do you have any problems with this system? Nope does not matter to me..

On a scale of 1 – 10 please rate your: (1 = Terrible 10 = Excellent)

1. Computer Performance (specifically particles / explosions / texture projection in a 25 man raid setting): 8
2. Internet Connection (run a speedtest.net from your living area to Chicago, IL):
3. Raid Awareness / Mechanics:

List your Computer Stats: (Optional – Some of us like nerding out)

What is your average FPS? FPS during a 10 or 25M Raid? 70-100

Do you know anyone in Blood Fist who can vouch/sponsor you? Kardiovert

Hypothetical Question: Grandma Gene forgets the yeast in her famous chocolate cake, would there be enough sugar in the cake to make the cake rise? is it like a bread cake or a cake,cake with like chocolate an stuff that is like tots streaming down the sides like a Lava cake? cause I feel like if its a lava cake its not gonna have yeast in it... but its a chocolate bread cake it might has yeast in it?...

Do you have any additional comments? Hello my name is Merewyn I like to do stuff lots of stuff... like running Mythic +s I will heal you long time.. promise..

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]