It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:52 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Valeric, mistweaver
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:11 pm 

Character Name:Valeric

Character Class: Monk

Character Specialization w/ OffSpec: Mistweaver, very comfortable with windwalker and somewhat with brew

Character Level:110

WoW Armory: (Link from http://www.battle.net/wow) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... ric/simple

Are You The Original Owner Of The Account? yes

Do You Have An Authenticator? yes

What Are Your Strengths / What Are Your Weaknesses? Quick learner, always wanting to do the extra job that most would want to avoid. Deep understanding of the game and how to play it at a high level. Always seeking to improve and grow

Please describe your first raiding guild to your last raiding guild and why you left or were removed. Include any type of raiding content you experience on your character:
Bounced around a few guilds over the past 2 expansions (funny enough my first ever real raid team was with blood fist in wrath on my hunter) but nobody really worth mentioning. Raided HFC as a rogue towards the end of WoD but guild eventaully fell apart from attrition. When legion rolled around I changed to a monk and have dabbled into the pug world and the job i had until a few weeks ago was very wild and didnt have a set schedule. Now I know when I will work and be off so i can commit to a time table. I Played holy paladin for much of Cata in a heroic raid team. This isnt my first time dabbling in healing but its something that ive been jumping back into.

Link your World of Logs / Combat Parses Here: (Although this is not Required, it is helpful)
I have no current log and i know they are usually for DPS mostly, granted I could go into something easy to get into and get a log as a healer if you would like. But I know a first boss normal mode or a LFR isnt a good healer parse.

Please take a screen shot of your UI: http://imgur.com/a/FrbzB

Blood Fist Raids Monday / Wednesday / Thursday from 8PM to 12AM EST (US) Blood Fist also raids LFR on Tuesdays (Not Mandatory). What is your availability per week? (Include Days and Hours) Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. The officer I spoke to said that raid times were Wednesday and Thursday nights. Which are perfect for me

Mumble is required to raid with Blood Fist, do you have Mumble installed? Do you have a headset / speakers and microphone? yes i do and i have both a headset and speaker.

Do you have DBM (Deadly Boss Mods), BigWigs or another Boss Encounter Timer installed and working correctly? Are there any conflicts from you using the aforementioned add-ons? I use bigwigs.

What are you looking for in a guild? Why did you choose Blood Fist apart from thousands of other guilds on numerous servers? I am looking to find a group to invest in, for far to long ive been doing the solo thing with 1 or 2 friends but that limits what i am able to do. I want a group of people to push myself with and try to reach new heights, make new friends and see bosses die.

What can Blood Fist expect from you?

We use a loot system similar to EPGP however, our GM came up with the “LPS” system, have you read through our LPS description and understand how it works? Do you have any problems with this system?

On a scale of 1 – 10 please rate your: (1 = Terrible 10 = Excellent) 7, lack the real experience in the current raid, which is holding me back.

1. Computer Performance : usually about 90-100 FPS and 50-60 during raid encounters
2. Internet Connection (run a speedtest.net from your living area to Chicago, IL): 60 down and 7 up
3. Raid Awareness / Mechanics: I believe I have high awareness, I dont space out and lose focus. It is my favorite thing about healing because I am less concerned about blowing up a damage meter and am able to focus on whats happening around me and what is coming on the timers.

What is your average FPS? FPS during a 10 or 25M Raid? 50-60

Do you know anyone in Blood Fist who can vouch/sponsor you? I do not.

Hypothetical Question: Grandma Gene forgets the yeast in her famous chocolate cake, would there be enough sugar in the cake to make the cake rise? No? lol

Do you have any additional comments?

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]