It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:05 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Bullwork 110 Protection / Retribution Paladin
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:06 pm 

Character Class: Paladin

Character Specialization w/ OffSpec: Protection / Retribution

Character Level: 110

WoW Armory: (Link from http://www.battle.net/wow) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... ork/simple
Are You The Original Owner Of The Account? Yes

Do You Have An Authenticator? Yes

What Are Your Strengths / What Are Your Weaknesses? Strengths: I think I'm a pretty strong protection Paladin with Ret offspec. I'm comfortable with my rotations, what is expected of me in each role, and I feel like I manage mechanics well. I always aim for betterment of not only my character but how I play it.
Weaknesses: I sometimes miss things, lose focus, or otherwise make mistakes which leads to personal frustration.

Please describe your first raiding guild to your last raiding guild and why you left or were removed. Include any type of raiding content you experience on your character: I raided with a server #2 guild on Thrall many many moons ago (Vanilla content) that eventually just kind of fell apart due to server jumps/drama/personalities etc. I also raided with a handful of casual guilds up until WoD with varying degrees of success, but ultimately they just ended up not working out due to lack of direction and/or team coordination and ability. I took a long raiding break through Wrath, Cataclysm, and MoP due to very erratic work schedule and burn out. During WoD, I switched to a sub-guild of AIE and raided with one of their heroic teams. I am still currently raiding with that team in normal Nighthold. We did complete Heroic EN and normal ToV.

Link your World of Logs / Combat Parses Here: (Although this is not Required, it is helpful) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 36/latest/

Please take a screen shot of your UI:

--
–-

Blood Fist Raids Monday / Wednesday / Thursday from 8PM to 12AM EST (US) Blood Fist also raids LFR on Tuesdays (Not Mandatory). What is your availability per week? (Include Days and Hours) My work schedule is a bit erratic and can occasionally lead to me being unavailable. It's a static 12 hour schedule and always stays the same, but I work all days of the week rotating between days and graveyards.

Mumble is required to raid with Blood Fist, do you have Mumble installed? Do you have a headset / speakers and microphone? (Mics are not mandatory, but Mumble is – you can download mumble here: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/) Yes, I currently have Mumble, Discord, and Ventrillo installed.

Do you have DBM (Deadly Boss Mods), BigWigs or another Boss Encounter Timer installed and working correctly? Are there any conflicts from you using the aforementioned add-ons? I currently use DBM. (and a few other things, Weak Auras etc. etc.)

What are you looking for in a guild? Why did you choose Blood Fist apart from thousands of other guilds on numerous servers? I'm looking for a guild with a little more potential as far as raid progression that has a friendly atmosphere. I have friends in Bloodfist and you guys are always spoken of with respect.

What can Blood Fist expect from you? They can expect a person who tries to stay competitive, level headed, and loyal. I've never been a guild hopper. I'm more interested in having good interraction with the people I come in contact with. I would expect the same.

We use a loot system similar to EPGP however, our GM came up with the “LPS” system, have you read through our LPS description and understand how it works? Do you have any problems with this system? Yes, I have no issues with LPS.

On a scale of 1 – 10 please rate your: (1 = Terrible 10 = Excellent)

1. Computer Performance (specifically particles / explosions / texture projection in a 25 man raid setting): 9
2. Internet Connection (run a speedtest.net from your living area to Chicago, IL): 6 (my ping is usually around 30-50ms to this server's data center)
3. Raid Awareness / Mechanics: 7

List your Computer Stats: (Optional – Some of us like nerding out) Intel Core i7-6700k @ 4.0GHz CPU, Gigabyte Gaming MB, 16 gig G.Skill DDR4 RAM, with an EVGA GTX 960 GPU in a liquid cooled Corsair case.

What is your average FPS? FPS during a 10 or 25M Raid? 80-95fps

Do you know anyone in Blood Fist who can vouch/sponsor you? Mikey and Laundry

Hypothetical Question: Grandma Gene forgets the yeast in her famous chocolate cake, would there be enough sugar in the cake to make the cake rise? I would rather Grandma Gene made pie. The yeast should be saved for Grandma's famous homebrew. What a waste of yeast.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]