Angeloùs

Character Class:
Holy Paladin

Character Specialization w/ OffSpec:
No current OffSpec but can maintain between 200-300k DPS with Shockadin. lol

Character Level:

Position Applying For: [Raider] | [Social]
Raider

WoW Armory: (Link from http://www.battle.net/wow)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... B9s/simple
ilvl equipped is 882 now due to Legendary ilvl being boosted.

Alts: (Name / Class / Level)
Don’t focus on alts. Used to play:
Anjoul – Earthen Ring Ele Shammy. Lvl 86
I have 7 total alts on Earthen Ring ranging from lvl 86 to 8

Are You The Original Owner Of The Account?
Yes

Do You Have An Authenticator?
Yes on Nexus 6 and I have SMS verification.

What Are Your Strengths / What Are Your Weaknesses?
Strengths –
I have a strong understanding about the Holy Paladin spec and have played Holy Paladin as a main spec since Cataclysm. I know what spells to use for every situation. I’m good at adapting to different play styles and making the best of it.
Weakness –
Sometimes when someone makes an unexpected huge pull I studder between spells and then pop two CD’s at once instead of splitting them. When there is huge movement I struggle with self-healing due to killing myself with Light of the Martyr.

Please describe your first raiding guild to your last raiding guild and why you left or were removed. Include any type of raiding content you experience on your character:
<Ex Inferius> Horde Earthen Ring Guild During Cataclysm. We started raiding Death Wing and when we killed him the very first time my GPU in my Laptop blew up and I was forced to stop raiding. Wraith from Blood Fist used to raid with me In Ex Inferius. By the time I bought a new computer and started playing again the Guild fell apart.
<Blood Fist> Joined as a Bloody Civilian stayed around for a little while as I progressed to 7/7 Emerald Nightmare with the Guild Deaths Beckoning. Cousin Wraith from Blood Fist told me there was currently no open spots in raid otherwise I would have asked to test run for a spot.
<Deaths Beckoning> Horde Emerald Dream Guild (Current) Joined due to the promise of starting Mythic Raid. Waited a month for them to start Mythic Emerald Nightmare. Finally killed Mythic Nyth. Started Trial of Valor to do 2/3 called it for the night to come back on Thursday, November 10th. Gained news that our main tank was banned for 6 months from botting. The guild informed us we were unable to do raid that week. Showed up for raid on November 15th 2016 at our usual time. No officers were present to let us know if we were raiding or not. Only 4 people were logged in and many core raiders Gquit.
Applied to <Blood Fist>

Link your World of Logs / Combat Parses Here: (Although this is not Required, it is helpful)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/159783
I should be in each of the logs. The following link is my character logs.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... metric=hps

Please take a screen shot of your UI:
Sorry if it doesn’t work I’ve never uploaded a picture before. If it doesn’t work let me know and ill supply you with another way. On the left, it’s not showing but when I’m in a group there are a few more bars for players.

(User Interface. Screen shots can be done by using the “Print” button on your keyboard which is located next to the F12 button, this will then take a screen capture and save it to your World of Warcraft directory. Use an image service, we recommend http://www.imgur.com for this service as it has many functions to link for phpbb3 forums. [Imgur Directions: 1. Drag and Drop SS to the site or choose “Browse Your Computer” 2. Start Upload 3. On the right hand side you will see numerous available links – click the “BBCode (message boards & forums)” and paste it underneath this question]

Blood Fist Raids Monday / Wednesday / Thursday from 8PM to 12AM EST (US) Blood Fist also raids LFR on Tuesdays (Not Mandatory). What is your availability per week? (Include Days and Hours)
All Days. All Hours.

Mumble is required to raid with Blood Fist, do you have Mumble installed? Do you have a headset / speakers and microphone? (Mics are not mandatory, but Mumble is – you can download mumble here: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/)
I have Ventrillo, Mumble, Teamspeak, and Discord installed with Mic. No current headset.

Do you have DBM (Deadly Boss Mods), BigWigs or another Boss Encounter Timer installed and working correctly? Are there any conflicts from you using the aforementioned add-ons?
I use Deadly Boss Mods and constantly keep all addons up to date daily.

What are you looking for in a guild? Why did you choose Blood Fist apart from thousands of other guilds on numerous servers?
My main reasons for joining Blood Fist are first to come back to Earthen Ring. I can’t stand my current pvp server. Earthen Ring is very familiar to me because this is where I started. I’m looking for a consistent Raid Team which my cousin Wraith informed me you are capable of supplying. I want to push farther into Mythics and would like a chance at a Trial Run.

What can Blood Fist expect from you?
I'm highly competitive and like to push my limits. I show up consistently without deviation. If I am not able to make raid I always allow as much notice as humanly possible. Currently since I started this expansion I haven’t missed any raids or any of my goals besides last week. I wasn’t even able to PUG 3/7 in Heroic EN within my time limits last week.

We use a loot system similar to EPGP however, our GM came up with the “LPS” system, have you read through our LPS description and understand how it works? Do you have any problems with this system?
I read about LPS, took a look at the LPS system and it looks fair. I will be able to better understand by just seeing it. I am a visual learner.

On a scale of 1 – 10 please rate your: (1 = Terrible 10 = Excellent)

1. Computer Performance (specifically particles / explosions / texture projection in a 25 man raid setting):
2. Internet Connection (run a speedtest.net from your living area to Los Angeles, CA):
If that link doesn’t work idk .. lol I’ve never turned a picture into a Url
3. Raid Awareness / Mechanics:
8. I am not the best but I like to think I do very well.

List your Computer Stats: (Optional – Some of us like nerding out)
Alienware Area 51 R2
1x Intel Core i7 6950X OC 4.2GHz
32 GB Ram at 2133mhz
2x GTX 1070 8GB 11.8% OC
What is your average FPS? FPS during a 10 or 25M Raid?
25M Raiding = 60+
Idle = 80+ sometimes spiking 200+ on Max settings at all times.

Do you know anyone in Blood Fist who can vouch/sponsor you?
Wraith.

Hypothetical Question: Grandma Gene forgets the yeast in her famous chocolate cake, would there be enough sugar in the cake to make the cake rise?
Then it isn’t a cookie. Hmmm.

Do you have any additional comments?
None

Thank you for your time and hope to speak to you very soon :)
Any questions please in game message me on my battle.net:
Angelous#1288

Post subject: Re: Angeloùs / Blood Elf Holy Pally ilvl 882 App
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:41 am 
Blood Fist Officer
Blood Fist Officer

Morning, find me in game kardio#1748.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]