It is currently Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:11 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Application
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:36 pm 

Character Name: Nightarrow

Character Class:Hunter

Character Specialization w/ OffSpec: Marksman / beast mastery

Character Level:110

WoW Armory: (Link from http://www.battle.net/wow)

Are You The Original Owner Of The Account?yes

Do You Have An Authenticator?no

What Are Your Strengths / What Are Your Weaknesses? my strengths are mechanics normally and my weaknesses are consistancy

Please describe your first raiding guild to your last raiding guild and why you left or were removed. Include any type of raiding content you experience on your character:

Link your World of Logs / Combat Parses Here: (Although this is not Required, it is helpful)

Please take a screen shot of your UI:

--
(User Interface. Screen shots can be done by using the “Print” button on your keyboard which is located next to the F12 button, this will then take a screen capture and save it to your World of Warcraft directory. Use an image service, we recommend http://www.imgur.com for this service as it has many functions to link for phpbb3 forums. [Imgur Directions: 1. Drag and Drop SS to the site or choose “Browse Your Computer” 2. Start Upload 3. On the right hand side you will see numerous available links – click the “BBCode (message boards & forums)” and paste it underneath this question]
–-

Blood Fist Raids Monday / Wednesday / Thursday from 8PM to 12AM EST (US) Blood Fist also raids LFR on Tuesdays (Not Mandatory). What is your availability per week? (Include Days and Hours)

Mumble is required to raid with Blood Fist, do you have Mumble installed? Do you have a headset / speakers and microphone? (Mics are not mandatory, but Mumble is – you can download mumble here: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/)
I do have mumble
Do you have DBM (Deadly Boss Mods), BigWigs or another Boss Encounter Timer installed and working correctly? Are there any conflicts from you using the aforementioned add-ons? I do have DBM

What are you looking for in a guild? Why did you choose Blood Fist apart from thousands of other guilds on numerous servers? I am looking for a funny guild of friends and I am looking for a team of bandits to rip up Raids with

What can Blood Fist expect from you? I am a very easy teachable person I am friendly and I am decent at playing my hunter

We use a loot system similar to EPGP however, our GM came up with the “LPS” system, have you read through our LPS description and understand how it works? Do you have any problems with this system?

On a scale of 1 – 10 please rate your: (1 = Terrible 10 = Excellent)

1. Computer Performance (specifically particles / explosions / texture projection in a 25 man raid setting):6
2. Internet Connection (run a speedtest.net from your living area to Chicago, IL):6
3. Raid Awareness / Mechanics:8

List your Computer Stats: (Optional – Some of us like nerding out)

What is your average FPS? FPS during a 10 or 25M Raid?30-40

Do you know anyone in Blood Fist who can vouch/sponsor you? no

Hypothetical Question: Grandma Gene forgets the yeast in her famous chocolate cake, would there be enough sugar in the cake to make the cake rise?

Do you have any additional comments? I am being held back by a guild that cant even down Heroic EN and I need to find a guild that can atleast work together and have some fun and laugh a little bit

What An Exceptional Application Looks Like

Post subject: Re: Application
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:42 am 
Blood Fist Officer
Blood Fist Officer

Morning, reach out and find me in game kardio#1748

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]