PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:15 pm 

haracter Name:Mortanakis

Character Class: Priest

Character Specialization w/ OffSpec: Holy

Character Level: 110/ Ilevel 861

WoW Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... kis/simple

Are You The Original Owner Of The Account? Yes

Do You Have An Authenticator? No

What Are Your Strengths / What Are Your Weaknesses? Very driven to succeed and improve and to "fit in" to a group./ Am prone to blame myself when things go wrong.

Please describe your first raiding guild to your last raiding guild and why you left or were removed. Include any type of raiding content you experience on your character: Was a Guild Officer in a small guild that ran T4 raid content during BC. Lived in a small apartment with the other officers so we had excellent communication. Unfortunately this was a few months before Wrath was released and we never progressed farther then T4. Shortly after I moved back in with my mother and didn't have internet for nearly 8 years.

Link your World of Logs / Combat Parses Here: (Although this is not Required, it is helpful)

Please take a screen shot of your UI: http://imgur.com/a/3SWIc

–-

Blood Fist Raids Monday / Wednesday / Thursday from 8PM to 12AM EST (US) Blood Fist also raids LFR on Tuesdays (Not Mandatory). What is your availability per week? (Include Days and Hours) Available most days except for Tuesdays and some Fridays. Usually available from 5 PM-12AM usually except for weekends when I am available more.

Mumble is required to raid with Blood Fist, do you have Mumble installed? Do you have a headset / speakers and microphone? (Mics are not mandatory, but Mumble is – you can download mumble here: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/) I have mumble but have used it very little. Have a headset with a microphone but am experiencing feedback with the mic so I never use it.

Do you have DBM (Deadly Boss Mods), BigWigs or another Boss Encounter Timer installed and working correctly? Are there any conflicts from you using the aforementioned add-ons? I run a lot of Mythic + and I rely heavly on DBM.

What are you looking for in a guild? Why did you choose Blood Fist apart from thousands of other guilds on numerous servers? Looking for a semi-serious progressive raid environment and I hope to find it with this guild.

What can Blood Fist expect from you? Reliable attendance with a strong drive to improve.

We use a loot system similar to EPGP however, our GM came up with the “LPS” system, have you read through our LPS description and understand how it works? Do you have any problems with this system? It seems reasonable to me.

On a scale of 1 – 10 please rate your: (1 = Terrible 10 = Excellent)

1. Computer Performance (specifically particles / explosions / texture projection in a 25 man raid setting): 7
2. Internet Connection (run a speedtest.net from your living area to Chicago, IL): Ping 40ms Download 17.42
3. Raid Awareness / Mechanics: 8-9

Post subject: Re: Mortanakis Holy Priest 110
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:59 pm 
Blood Fist Officer
Blood Fist Officer

Thank you for the application.
Please find me in game kardio#1748

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]