It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:45 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Recruitment: Crossed (Fire Mage)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:50 pm 

-----------------------------------
Blood Fist Application
-----------------------------------

Character Name:
Crøssed

Character Class:
Mage

Character Specialization w/ OffSpec:
I have only my fire artifact to a good level, however I am capable of playing any spec.

Character Level:

WoW Armory: (Link from http://www.battle.net/wow)
I just recently transferred so I don't have my armory page yet. When I am able to access it I will edit this page accordingly.

Are You The Original Owner Of The Account?
yes

Do You Have An Authenticator?
yes

What Are Your Strengths / What Are Your Weaknesses?
I understand my class well and I keep up with the mage meta. I do my research for fights and can perform mechanics well. Although I'm not infallible in this respect, I can stay out of the fire. The weakness that I typically struggle with is being greedy sometimes and ignoring mechanics to boost those numbers.

Please describe your first raiding guild to your last raiding guild and why you left or were removed. Include any type of raiding content you experience on your character:
I began at the end of Mists with Celestial Alignment (Earthen Ring) who got to rank five on the server at the beginning of WoD before the guild fell apart due to a dispute between the GM and co-GM (dispute = break-up). I then joined CENATION until 6.2 came out, during which time we had rank one on the server. CENATION then stopped raiding since the raid leader had no more time in his schedule to keep it up. Finally, I transferred to a top-20 US guild on Shattered Hand. I got as far as killing heroic Archimonde on the first week of 6.2 until I was benched due to being a clothy, of which there were too many and I was the first on the chopping block since I was new. Once I left that guild due to my inability to consistently show 6 times a week for 4 hours per raid, I quit WoW. Legion came out and now I'm back on my home server.

Link your World of Logs / Combat Parses Here: (Although this is not Required, it is helpful)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... artition=1

Please take a screen shot of your UI:

--
(User Interface. Screen shots can be done by using the “Print” button on your keyboard which is located next to the F12 button, this will then take a screen capture and save it to your World of Warcraft directory. Use an image service, we recommend http://www.imgur.com for this service as it has many functions to link for phpbb3 forums. [Imgur Directions: 1. Drag and Drop SS to the site or choose “Browse Your Computer” 2. Start Upload 3. On the right hand side you will see numerous available links – click the “BBCode (message boards & forums)” and paste it underneath this question]
–-

Blood Fist Raids Monday / Wednesday / Thursday from 8PM to 12AM EST (US) Blood Fist also raids LFR on Tuesdays (Not Mandatory). What is your availability per week? (Include Days and Hours)
I'm pretty much available every evening throughout my week except for the weekends.

Mumble is required to raid with Blood Fist, do you have Mumble installed? Do you have a headset / speakers and microphone? (Mics are not mandatory, but Mumble is – you can download mumble here: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/) yes

Do you have DBM (Deadly Boss Mods), BigWigs or another Boss Encounter Timer installed and working correctly? Are there any conflicts from you using the aforementioned add-ons?
everything is functional on my DBM installation

What are you looking for in a guild? Why did you choose Blood Fist apart from thousands of other guilds on numerous servers?
I'm looking for a nice and stable guild. God damn Teepo.

What can Blood Fist expect from you?
Blood Fist can expect me to show up consistently, give proper warning when I don't, and getting the god damn best I got

We use a loot system similar to EPGP however, our GM came up with the “LPS” system, have you read through our LPS description and understand how it works? Do you have any problems with this system?
although the EPGP system shares a lot of problems that DKP used to have, I'm less interested in the loot and more on the bosses.

On a scale of 1 – 10 please rate your: (1 = Terrible 10 = Excellent)

1. Computer Performance (specifically particles / explosions / texture projection in a 25 man raid setting):
2. Internet Connection (run a speedtest.net from your living area to Chicago, IL):
62ms
54.79 down
8.57 up

3. Raid Awareness / Mechanics:

List your Computer Stats: (Optional – Some of us like nerding out)
iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
pretty much the least interesting thing aside from the cost

What is your average FPS? FPS during a 10 or 25M Raid?
60-100

Do you know anyone in Blood Fist who can vouch/sponsor you?
no

Hypothetical Question: Grandma Gene forgets the yeast in her famous chocolate cake, would there be enough sugar in the cake to make the cake rise?
I don't know

Do you have any additional comments?
Although I've skirted around with other guilds on this server, Blood Fist seems to be the most stable which is pretty impressive considering the server's small raiding community.

Post subject: Re: Recruitment: Crossed (Fire Mage)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:30 am 
Blood Fist Officer
Blood Fist Officer

Hey crossed, find me in game when you get a chance.
kardio#1748

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]