Holy/Retribution

Character Level:

Position Applying For: [Raider] | [Social]

Raider & Socialite

WoW Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... e/advanced

Alts: (Name / Class / Level)
Toldranor/ Orc / Shaman/100
Ognar/ Orc / Warrior/ 90

Are You The Original Owner Of The Account?

Yes

Do You Have An Authenticator?
Yes on my Iphone

What Are Your Strengths / What Are Your Weaknesses?
Strengths – I am an especially quick learner and have previously raided since BC. I have become good at not standing in the fire and working diligently with fellow raiders. I’ve lead my own raid teams during the WOTLK and was the guild leader of the Vigilant Collective. Along with those accomplishments, I was one of the folks who raided with Blood Fist in the Burning Crusade to defeat Kaelthas Sunstrider. I’m useful for information since I have been around since 2005 and tend to play the game frequently. I’m flexible and adaptable to new environments both raiding and socially.

Weakness – I was at some point considered a bit of an outcast and most likely still considered such, even though I have changed, my previous reputation proceeds me. I’m older and skipped a few expansions I didn’t have much of a taste for (Dragon Breath/ Pandaland) and a bit rusty but still skilled. My historic representation is that of a hot head and elitist, but time has changed me. I was in Blood Fist before and left for reasons that will be explained. My history is either damning or delightful, I’d like to think a good mix that helped me become a better person.

Please describe your first raiding guild to your last raiding guild and why you left or were removed. Include any type of raiding content you experience on your character:

<Brawl> (2007) - left due to the guild falling apart as Maderas the leader formed Anathema

<Blood Fist> (2008) – left for only one reason, I was working out well as a raider but didn’t have many close Friends. I had one friend named Throwden who did warn me I could only join once and who did say I should be wise and stay.

<Anathema> (2009) – Joined to help close friends raid, left when the guild had a power struggle between two leaders.

<Asmodeus Destroyers> (2009) – Your now current competitors where but a husk of who they are now. Sasskei gave me a place to think since I was guild less and since most of my friends had transferred. Sasskei tried to have me rebuild Asmodeus which I helped him recruit a few friends who I see raiding with him today. I was offered a full raider position and left in the good graces of Sasskei.

<Shadow Remains> (2010) - I was offered a position in raid group three and was promptly seated in the guild that people had feared for its reputation as one of the top 500 raiding guilds of Warcraft. I worked my way up the latter and filled out an application to be on the very first heroic ten man squad Shadow Remains was devising. I was rejected because they believed I was a great healer but “Lacked the experience”. I left quietly and politely to start my own ten man.

<Vigilant Collective> (Present) - I left with nothing, my titles where striped from me and my reputation in shambles. I did the only thing I knew how to do raid and rebuild. I gathered some ungeared players who wanted a chance to build a guild and raider. Raided all the days of the King, and was third place on the server to defeat ten man Lich King and before I retired we stood at 10/12 heroic. We also stood at the time in the top 100 ten man raiding guilds. Alas the expansion came out and I had to retire so I might get a college education.

Applied to <Blood Fist>

Link your World of Logs / Combat Parses Here: I haven’t been raiding in a while besides LFG, however I will download the app.

Blood Fist Raids Monday / Wednesday / Thursday from 8PM to 12AM EST (US) Blood Fist also raids LFR on Tuesdays (Not Mandatory). What is your availability per week? (Include Days and Hours)

All Days All Hours: I am available Wednesday and Thursday Nights currently (All hrs) and when I go back for my last two semesters I will be available Monday/Wednesday/ Thursday (Limited Hours 10-12am availability). Occasionally since I work as an Asst. Manager in retail while going to college I have to work a raid day, due to call offs or what not.

Mumble is required to raid with Blood Fist, do you have Mumble installed?

I don’t currently have Mumble installed, however I know it well and I do have a headset. I have also used all other forms of voice chat as well.

Do you have DBM (Deadly Boss Mods), BigWigs or another Boss Encounter Timer installed and working correctly? Are there any conflicts from you using the aforementioned add-ons?
I have 21 addons currently and I have DBM & friends.

What are you looking for in a guild? Why did you choose Blood Fist apart from thousands of other guilds on numerous servers?

I am looking to settle down and make some friends raiding. I remember how good Blood Fist was too me and honestly want to make amends and serve. Colder remembers me, so do a few others, I am helpful and I mean well. Blood Fist is separated by its Vitality to last through the calamities of the ages and known for treating people with dignity. Earthen Ring is my home, is not well populated any longer and honestly I have ambitions to put everything I can into raiding and committing. I just want some of your respect, a little love and a chance to improve for my own sake and the guilds. A chance to grow, with no strings would not only sway me emotionally, but would galvanize my heart to serve.

What can Blood Fist expect from you?

I’m a worker, a good listener, and dedicated player to the game. If selected to be apart of Blood Fist, I know that I would prove my loyalty and dedication to every person who would have me. I am destitute for my time away has left me bankrupt of friends and people who only valued my ability to lead a raid. I need a chance to show you my abilities, to be honed by your hands and I shall be yours until Blood Fist is no more and even then you will know no greater loyalty. I will study the fights, be up to date on tricks/strategies and with some friends improve my achievement points. I will faithfully deposit into the guild bank money so that it might thrive and my goods so it might muster more strength. I will give to you whatever I can and resolve to prove my prowess.

We use a loot system similar to EPGP however, our GM came up with the “LPS” system, have you read through our LPS description and understand how it works? Do you have any problems with this system?

The loot system looks good, it’s meant to determine the veneration of players and I like it.

On a scale of 1 – 10 please rate your: (1 = Terrible 10 = Excellent)

1. Computer Performance (specifically particles / explosions / texture projection in a 25 man raid setting): 10 (GTX 970M 100FPS)
2. Internet Connection (run a speedtest.net from your living area to Los Angeles, CA): Image
3. Raid Awareness / Mechanics: 8

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1iLe ... jM2djhPeEE

List your Computer Stats: (Optional – Some of us like nerding out)

I7 2.9 GHZ Processor Quad-core, 16 GHZ DDR3, GTX 970M 3 GHZ,Asus Gamer Republic Laptop

What is your average FPS? FPS during a 10 or 25M Raid?

25M Raiding Heavy Visuals =70 FPS or better
Idle = 93 FPS or Better

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1iLe ... DZjbzJRTHM

Do you know anyone in Blood Fist who can vouch/sponsor you?

I used to know Colder and Lucindae on the scale of an acquaintance. I was Friends with Throwden, Jundal, Chir, Lastalos and several others but, as I stated before I haven't been on in years so, no sponsor as of yet.

Hypothetical Question: Grandma Gene forgets the yeast in her famous chocolate cake, would there be enough sugar in the cake to make the cake rise?

Grandma Gene passed some time ago and I will always remember her cakes that caught fire. I remember the time she dropped a new album and cooked it. Grandma Gene sure was a crazy old bat.

Do you have any additional comments?

I hope you consider me after reading this application. I would also like to thank you for reading and responding on my application, I know it’s a painstaking process to contemplate all of these so thanks again.

Post subject: Re: Zyphane / Holy Paladin / Blood Elf / 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:48 am 
Blood Fist Officer
Blood Fist Officer

Thank you for the application.
I will reach out to colder and luci as I myself only joined in HOF.
You can find me in game and we can talk on mumble, kardio#1748.
We only use mumble at this time so you would need to have that up and running.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:18 pm 
Blood Fist Officer
Blood Fist Officer

For what it's worth Kardio, Zyphane was always a good fit with blood fist members. Both Maderas and Throwden are ex-blood fist. Throwden goes way way way back, Maderas, not so much. Xyphane gets my full support for socialite membership. Raid wise, I must apologize as I really do not remember that far back how things went, I'm going to have to let his record speak for itself. I am over 50 after all... I do fully support trying him out for a raid spot though.

I'm not sure how I feel about being listed as an acquaintance twice.
Luci, Jundal, Yurig are all me ;-)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:46 pm 
Blood Fist Officer
Blood Fist Officer

Thank you Luci-poo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:38 pm 

I am downloading Mumble and will be in contact with you shortly Kardio :D, Thank you for the point of reference Lucindea. Also apologies about the multi refer, its been some time.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]