It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:57 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: (Arikos) Okrias (Unholy D / Sokira(WW Monk) / ? (H:DH)/100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:18 am 

-----------------------------------
Blood Fist Application
-----------------------------------

Character Name: Okrias (or Pending Demon Hunter)

Character Class: Death Knight

Character Specialization w/ OffSpec: Unholy / Blood

Character Level: 100

WoW Armory: Link to Arikos (Mage) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/earthen-ring/Arikos/simple

Are You The Original Owner Of The Account?
Yes
Do You Have An Authenticator?
Yes
What Are Your Strengths / What Are Your Weaknesses?

I'm Type A with my desire to be the best at the class I am playing while Being Type B about my attitude when I'm a part of larger group where I do not have to lead the team. As far as weaknesses are concerned, there is some foolishness I simply can't suffer (you may have known her as Swami for example).

Please describe your first raiding guild to your last raiding guild and why you left or were removed. Include any type of raiding content you experience on your character: I've been with Lords of Chaos since before WoW ever existed, (we were founded in 1995 as a BBS group playing a game called MajorMUD). We've had raiding groups in UO/EQ/Shadowbane/WoW/SWTOR/DaoC/etc. As far as WoW, I've been raiding fairly consistently since Molten Core in Vanilla. Originally as a Warrior(Fire resistance Prot FTW), then a mix of Warrior/Mage/DK from TBC through WotLK. I then H:Raided Cata as a Mage, then H/M:Raided MoP as a SPriest and Mage. in WoD I primarily played a Mage for Raid leading purposes and a Druid (Feral/Boomkin) or Windwalker/Mistweaver Monk for participation. I have never been kicked from a group I've joined, though I did leave a raid team in Bleeding Hollow because they wanted to be "Human Only" in vanilla, and of course, humans couldn't be hunters back then and how in the hell could we tranq shot Magmadar without a hunter?

Link your World of Logs / Combat Parses Here: (Although this is not Required, it is helpful)

None are particularly relevant atm since I'm applying to play a an Unholy DK or Havoc/Vengeance DH

Please take a screen shot of your UI:
I'm upside down. MMMmmm Image
--

Blood Fist Raids Monday / Wednesday / Thursday from 8PM to 12AM EST (US) Blood Fist also raids LFR on Tuesdays (Not Mandatory). What is your availability per week?
Yes

Mumble is required to raid with Blood Fist, do you have Mumble installed? Do you have a headset / speakers and microphone?

Mumble + Mic/Headset: Yes

Do you have DBM (Deadly Boss Mods), BigWigs or another Boss Encounter Timer installed and working correctly? Are there any conflicts from you using the aforementioned add-ons?

Yes, No Conflicts

What are you looking for in a guild? Why did you choose Blood Fist apart from thousands of other guilds on numerous servers?

I've been on Earthen Ring since WoW's Launch in 2004. Blood Fist has been on the server for nearly as long, and my expectation from a guild perspective is that while members have changed, Blood Fist has remained true to it's culture and intent, and I respect that a lot.

What can Blood Fist expect from you?

I'm Flexible, Persistent and I can take criticism without the accompanying butthurt, while delivering on my promises.

We use a loot system similar to EPGP however, our GM came up with the “LPS” system, have you read through our LPS description and understand how it works? Do you have any problems with this system?

None

On a scale of 1 – 10 please rate your: (1 = Terrible 10 = Excellent)

1. Computer Performance (specifically particles / explosions / texture projection in a 25 man raid setting): 10
2. Internet Connection (run a speedtest.net from your living area to Chicago, IL): 8 (40Mpbs Down / 6 Up )
3. Raid Awareness / Mechanics: 9 (Generally on point)

List your Computer Stats: (Optional – Some of us like nerding out)

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/YkFQZ8

What is your average FPS? FPS during a 10 or 25M Raid?

140FPS on ULTRA
Do you know anyone in Blood Fist who can vouch/sponsor you?

I have interviewed with Kardio and Laundry, Gritball is a friend alongside Cheedos and Plagueniss is a friend as well.

Hypothetical Question: Grandma Gene forgets the yeast in her famous chocolate cake, would there be enough sugar in the cake to make the cake rise?
No; but those Brownies are gonna be awesome.

Do you have any additional comments?
None really, except that I'm pretty damned pumped for Legion, Every class combo I've tried so far has had qualities I've enjoyed, and it looks like Blizzard has taken the "content" drought seriously.

Post subject: Re: (Arikos) Okrias (Unholy D / Sokira(WW Monk) / ? (H:DH)/1
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:47 pm 

I've now leveled up all three options to 110. WW:Monk, U:DK and H:DH. I actually love all three of them, which makes it hard. Currently, I'm leaning toward Havoc Demon Hunter as my main for Mythic Raiding in Legion; because it's interesting, difficult and has a lot of room for high output. Let me know if this suits.

If I had to pick a second it'd be WW:Monk.

(I am playing on Beta presently, but message Arikos on ER if needed).

Post subject: Re: (Arikos) Okrias (Unholy D / Sokira(WW Monk) / ? (H:DH)/1
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:22 pm 
Blood Fist Officer
Blood Fist Officer

Seems fine with me.
Find Ahvb or Kardio in game can get you in Guild.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]